Nashville Metropolitan Police Merit Commission Members
- Roger Kelso - President
- Jim Hays - Vice-President
- Dave Derbyshire - Secretary
- Tom Crawford - Commission Member
- Ken Wendling - Commission Member
Nashville Metropolitan Police Merit Commission Meeting
Monday June 12, 2017 at 3pm - Agenda
Nashville Metropolitan Police Notices
- June 14, 2017 Blitz 90 POST Release
Crisis Intervention Advocate
- Beni Clevenger
- Jonathan Duncan
- Dan Klaker
To Pay Parking Tickets:
You may pay the parking tickets in person at the Town Clerk-Treasurer's office at: Nashville Town Hall, 200 Commercial Street or mail payment to Nashville Town Hall, PO Box 446, Nashville, IN 47448.
If you wish to pay be credit card you can call PayGov at 1-866-480-8552 or go on-line at PayGov.us
If prompted select the following three drop down boxes:
Jurisdiction: Town of Nashville
Transaction: Town of Nashville - Violation
The fee for paying on-line is an additional $2.50 and when calling in the fee is $3.00
Please visit the Indiana State Police Firearms Licensing page at https://secure.in.gov/isp/firearms.htm The Indiana State Police offers several services to those needing to obtain or update an Indiana Handgun License. Please see the information below regarding your application for a handgun license.
- The Indiana State Police Firearms Licensing Unit does not accept fingerprint cards directly at our offices. If a fingerprint card is received by mail, it will be returned to the applicant.
- Applicants must schedule a fingerprint appointment with Morpho Trust online. Click one of the links below to either obtain or renew an Indiana Handgun License. Canadian applicants must contact Morpho Trust at +1 (877) 472-6917 for instruction on how to register for an out-of-state records check.
- Effective January 1, 2017, The Indiana State Police Firearms Licensing Unit will no longer accept payment for firearms license applications, duplicate license requests or manual inked fingerprint cards by mail. If a payment or fingerprint card is received by mail, it will be returned to the applicant.
- Application payments must be made electronically through the Firearms License Application Portal. Please contact your Local Law Enforcement Agency for special circumstances.
- The Indiana State Police Department is no longer accepting manual name change forms, manual address change forms or manual duplicate license request forms. All changes must be completed online through the Indiana State Police Handgun Licensing Portal. Click the appropriate link below to begin your online process.
National Night Out
October 4, 2016 6-8pm
at the Village Green in Nashville
The 2016 National Night Out is for local police departments and the community to come together for an evening of fun, food and games. The event helps to: Heighten crime and drug prevention awareness; Generate support for, and participation in, local anti crime programs; Strengthen neighborhood spirit and police-community partnerships; and send a message to criminals letting them know that neighborhoods are organized and fighting back.
A great evening of free food and drinks, DJ, games and prizes! Residents got together to meet their local emergency responders and see their equipment that they use every day.
The 2016 Nashville NNO is sponsored by the Brown County Community Foundation. Without the BCCF this event would not have been possible.
NNO is also sponsored by WKKG 101.5 radio station in Columbus, IN. WKKG was kind enough again this year to run radio ads promoting NNO. A special thanks to the Town of Nashville, Brown County Sheriff's Department, McDonalds, Seward Party Rentals, Uncle Beni's BBQ, Indiana DNR Conservation Law Enforcement, Indiana State Police, Columbus Regional Hospital and Hamblen Township Volunteer Fire Department. These organizations have made donations either of time or equipment and without their help as well this event could not be possible.
Donations are being accepted for the next Shop with a Cop Day in December 2016.
Checks, made payable to the Nashville Police Department Reserve Fund, can be mailed to the Police Department at PO Box 446, Nashville, IN 47448.
Include your name, address and phone number.
Donations also can be made in person from 8am to 4pm weekdays at Town Hall at 200 Commercial Street or the Nashville Metropolitan Police Department.
Those wishing to register Children to attend the Shop with a Cop event may do so at the Nashville Metropolitan Police Department at 200 Hawthorne Drive.
Application hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays in November from 10am to 5pm.
With questions, call the NPD at 812-988-5533 ext. 100