Nashville Metropolitan Police Merit Commission Members
- Tom Crawford - President (term expires 2-18-20)
- Ken Wendling - Vice-President (term expires 1-21-20)
- Dave Derbyshire - Secretary (term expires 12-17-19)
- Jim Hays - Commission Member (term expires 12-17-19)
- Glenda Johnson Commission Member (term expires 2-20-20)
Expression of Interest to Serve on a Board/Commission Application
(save to your computer before filling out the application)
Nashville Metropolitan Police Merit Commission Meeting
Monday, March 19, 2018 at 3:00pm - CANCELLED
- Chief of Police Ben Seastrom
- Officer Brenton Barrow
- Officer Keith Lawson
- Officer Evan Painter
- Officer William Pruitt
Part Time Officer
Crisis Intervention Advocate
- Beni Clevenger
- Jonathan Duncan
- Dan Klaker
To Pay Parking Tickets:
You may pay the parking tickets in person at the Town Clerk-Treasurer's office at: Nashville Town Hall, 200 Commercial Street or mail payment to Nashville Town Hall, PO Box 446, Nashville, IN 47448.
If you wish to pay be credit card you can call PayGov at 1-866-480-8552 or go on-line at PayGov.us
If prompted select the following three drop down boxes:
Jurisdiction: Town of Nashville
Transaction: Town of Nashville - Violation
The fee for paying on-line is an additional $2.50 and when calling in the fee is $3.00
Please visit the Indiana State Police Firearms Licensing page at https://secure.in.gov/isp/firearms.htm The Indiana State Police offers several services to those needing to obtain or update an Indiana Handgun License. Please see the information below regarding your application for a handgun license.
- The Indiana State Police Firearms Licensing Unit does not accept fingerprint cards directly at our offices. If a fingerprint card is received by mail, it will be returned to the applicant.
- Applicants must schedule a fingerprint appointment with Morpho Trust online. Click one of the links below to either obtain or renew an Indiana Handgun License. Canadian applicants must contact Morpho Trust at +1 (877) 472-6917 for instruction on how to register for an out-of-state records check.
- Effective January 1, 2017, The Indiana State Police Firearms Licensing Unit will no longer accept payment for firearms license applications, duplicate license requests or manual inked fingerprint cards by mail. If a payment or fingerprint card is received by mail, it will be returned to the applicant.
- Application payments must be made electronically through the Firearms License Application Portal. Please contact your Local Law Enforcement Agency for special circumstances.
- The Indiana State Police Department is no longer accepting manual name change forms, manual address change forms or manual duplicate license request forms. All changes must be completed online through the Indiana State Police Handgun Licensing Portal. Click the appropriate link below to begin your online process.